51groups provides the best home and garden products on the market. With prices marked significantly lower than those of our competitors, we believe that individuals should never have to sacrifice significant sums to enjoy a pleasant, appealing design. This single-time purchase is expertly crafted so that it can withstand any seasonal conditions whether it be sleet, sunlight, pollen, or snow to last your family, home, or garden a lifetime. We offer a large selection of eclectic designs, so feel free to browse all of them before choosing only the ones that are most pleasing to you! Besides our banners, we also offer a garden flag holder and yard flag stand for mounting flags if needed. Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.
· LONG-LASTINGOur garden flag can withstand weather characteristic of any season. Whether it is Fall, Winter, Spring, or Summer, our flags are resistant to any amount of mildew, snow, pollen, or UV rays from harsh sunlight.
· PREMIUM QUALITYAll of our banners are machine washable, crafted with 100% polyester fabric, and feature permanently-dyed designs to prevent against any fading or tearing.
· ECONOMICAL PRICINGWe believe in providing eye-pleasing decor at affordable prices. We price-match our competitors and most often, offer the lowest price on the market without sacrificing quality. This pricing is because we believe that all homes, gardens, and other spaces should not have to choose between low-cost solutions and pleasing designs.
· BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNEDOur banners are vibrant, intricately-crafted, and detailed. Visuals are two-sided but lettering is one-sided. Images are clear, easily distinguishable, and pleasant. We offer a variety of designs themed for different seasons with various animals, florals, and fruits.
· SIMPLE INSTALLMENTSlide the banner onto a garden flag holder or yard flag stand by inserting the horizontal sleeve across. This sleeve is found at the top of the banner with two openings. Ensure that the correct opening is slid onto the flag stand first to guarantee that the lettering faces the audience.
top of page